In the context of using our website, the user may transmit various personal data, such as name, e-mail, telephone and/or mobile number, among others. The communication of this data is optional and the sole responsibility of the user.
We collect information about you when you place a contact request for a service, when you call or when you subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
The personal data collected are those necessary for the purpose for which you contacted us, processing data such as name, address, telephone number, email address, subject, NIF (in the case of a commercial transaction) and the identification document (in the case of exercising a right). By making your personal data available, you are authorizing the collection, use and disclosure of the same in accordance with the rules defined herein.
We ask that you do not send or share with DIGITAL RISE any sensitive personal information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data, health data or data relating to sex life or sexual orientation.
With each access to our website and its contents, access data are additionally recorded in the form of a protocol. Each record may include the following data:
- The website from which our page is consulted;
- The IP address;
- The date/time of accesses;
- Customer's order;
- The http response code;
- The amount of data transmitted;
- Information about the browser and operating system used.
The information collected will be used to make your visit to our website as productive and pleasant as possible. The guarantee of confidentiality of the personal data of the users of our website is important for DIGITAL RISE.
Information relating to customers, members, subscribers, or visitors using the DIGITAL RISE website will be treated in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of May 25, 2018, which replaced the Data Protection Act of October 26, 1998 ( Law No. 67/98).
How We Use Your Information
The data collected on our website is used to process your order and, if you agree, to send you by email information about marketing articles, products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
We use the information collected from the website to personalize your next visits to our website.
DIGITAL RISE does not share your information for marketing campaigns with outside companies or transfer your Personal Data to a third country.
You have the right to file a complaint with a European Union Supervisory Authority regarding the protection of your Personal Data. DIGITAL RISE will cooperate with the Control Authority by providing it with all the information requested by the latter, in the exercise of its powers.
As the Owner of your Personal Data, you have the right of access, rectification, elimination (right to be forgotten), restriction of treatment and portability and to oppose the processing of personal data, in accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection.
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must contact us, in writing, by e-mail or by post to the address of the registered office. To ensure your protection, proof of your identity may be required.
However, this may somehow change the way you interact with our website, or other websites. These actions may affect or not allow you to log in to software, websites on our and other networks.
- Own cookies: a cookie managed by this domain / website.
- Third-party cookies: a cookie managed by another domain/website.
- Persistent cookies: cookie information is permanently stored on your device.
- Session cookies: cookie information is not permanently stored on your device.
DIGITAL RISE uses session cookies (“session cookies”) and first-party cookies (“first-party cookies”) as well as persistent cookies (“persistent cookies”) and third-party cookies (“third-party cookies”).
Types of cookies depending on the purpose of use:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow browsing through a domain / website, using different options or services such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas and carrying out the process of a purchase order.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow access to the domain / website with some predefined characteristics depending on a set of decisions made, such as the language used.
- Analysis cookies: are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users of websites to which they are linked. The information collected through such cookies is used, for example, to measure website activity and create browsing profiles.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the most effective management of advertising spaces. These cookies store information about the user's behavior, obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on this.
DIGITAL RISE uses Technical Cookies, Personalization Cookies and Analysis Cookies; does not use Advertising Cookies or Behavioral Advertising Cookies.
Information regarding cookies is controlled and accessed by the website owner.
Cookie used by the Google Analytics software to distinguish unique users to collect basic data about itself and the website.
Cookie used by the Google Analytics software to limit the number of requests to a website; to limit data collection.
New spring 2017 cookie, used by the Google Analytics application to store a special value for each page visited within a website.
Cookie used by the Add To Any service. It is used to count the times that the service finds the user on the same website.
In addition to cookies, some of our web pages and HTML messages include “pixel tags” that allow us to track the footsteps of users on our sites and the recipients of our communications. These markers are used to collect non-personally identifiable data and other information that can be used to improve the services we offer to those who visit us.
Links to Third Party Websites
Campaigns and Marketing
DIGITAL RISE uses email marketing to communicate with its customers and potential customers frequently. All campaigns created by us are “opt-in”, meaning that no email will be sent unless the user has confirmed their interest in receiving this type of communication.